Success.  I think.  Sorry it took a while to get back to you.  Your advice
appears to have worked.  But I haven't had the opportunity to complete the
tutorial.  Thank you very much for you help.  I had another question if you
don't  mind.  May I ask if Gimp has any preset shapes.  I can't seem to find
them.

Regards and thanks again.

Nick

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​