On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 11:24:10AM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine via
gimp-user-list wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 5:21 AM Ruben Safir wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > I thought I asked this before, but I can't find any reference to the
> > previous email on any search engines... so here we go..
> >
> > Why is it that now when I crop the image that the canvas sticks out.
> > Why did you break this?
>
> We did not break anything :) We added a non-destructive mode and
> enabled it by default.
>
> >  Can you tell me the setting that returns the gimp to sanity?
>
> Enabling the "Delete cropped pixels" checkbox in Crop tool's options
> restores the old destructive behavior

NO - don't fool yourself.  YOU BROKE IT because some spaz can't learn to
use CTL Z

There is ZERO need for this and it obstructs the use of the software.

> All of that has been documented:
>
> https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/06/11/gimp-2-10-20-released/#basic-non-destructive-cropping

I was right, you broke it.

> We need to update the user manual though.

You need to ditch this and ditch the export/save thingie

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com