Em 18/10/2021 13:42, Ruben Safir escreveu:
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 12:05:51PM -0300, Dedeco Balaco via gimp-user-list
> wrote:
>> Em 17/10/2021 21:23, Ruben Safir escreveu:
>>> The archives don't have a decent search mechanism other than google and
>>> it seems google don't care about mailing lists any more
>> Do you still use that no-privacy-sell-you-all site, which pretends to be
>> a search engine? Learn a new one, which is much different, and which you
>> can instruct to search specific sites - like the mailing list here.
>> duckduckgo.com
>>
> That happens to be the ONE built into the GNOME mailing list archive

> Aside from the duckduckgo search results are not better...which BTW is
> using BING as its search engine

Do you know how to use DDG to search in specific sites?? And DDG surely
_*is not*_ using bing to create results.

> Anything else you want to push inapropriately in the thread?

No. This one should be enough, if you can discover, for yourself, how to
make a site specific search in DDG.

If not, you can ask me what are the words or expressions you are trying
to find. I search them in DDG and show to you.

Best regards