On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 11:19:27AM +0100, Jonathan Gift wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Working in Gimp I want to print a high res pic on someone's box using
> Photoshop. What's the best extension to dave in, Tiff? Or?

if it really matters, just make the image in the gimp and export as whatever
and then touch up the colors on the box with photoshop.

or better yet, do on that persons box since thats the one (hopefully)
calibrated to the printer in question.

but yes, tiff is fine. strange color correction info will not be read
under any format when you put it in photoshop anyway.

there is a photoshop export plug in available from the registry
and with the windows version.