Hello all,

I've been trying to get the lighting effects plug-in to work correctly
for me and have been having some difficulty.

I want to use the lighting effect with bump mapping so I check off the
little "enable bump mapping" check-box [x] and it allows me to change
the bump mapping settings.  So then I go to change the "bumpmap image"
from "none" to another one of my images which I have open.  Unfortunately
when I click on the "bumpmap image" drop-down list the only thing in the
list is none, my other images don't show up as possibilities.

On several tutorials I've seen the lighting effect described using bump
mapping in this way and I can't seem to get it to work. any suggestions
as to what might be the problem would be greatly appreciated.

"Free your mind and your ass will follow."
-- George Clinton