Jeff,

I suspect Indira was referring to the results (the
gradients).  These you place in your
~/.gimp-1.2/gradients/ directory for an individual
user, or in your /usr/local/share/gimp/gradients/
directory for system-wide access. (both these are
defaults for 1.2 on a unix-like OS - if you installed
differently, your directions will vary).

Also, would you mind if I converted those scripts into
gimp-perl scripts callable from within gimp?  They
seem pretty useful!

Seth Burgess
[EMAIL PROTECTED]