Hi all,

I recently compiled and installed gimp 1.2.1 on a RH7 Intel system.  I have a
bunch of tiffs that were sent to me that I can't use.  Initially I had no
problems but all of a sudden I hit some TIFFs I can't convert to JPG.

I open the tiff, crop, and try to convert to jpeg but I get rediculous file
sizes, like 2k jpg for a 1.5MBtiff, or at 33% I get a 300 byte jpg, of course
nothing in it and unopenable.  I tried to re-compile, checked tiff and jpeg
libraries (stock redhat 7), deleted .gimp dirs but am unable to solve.  Can
anyone help?

Rob