I did a prototype website design for a client by taking a black and
white photograph, desaturating it to make sure it really was black and
white, then darkeing it, heightening the contrast, and altering the
colour balance. I stupidly did not make a note of exactly what I changed
the red blue and green values to however. Now I need to duplicate the
effect on other images, and of course trying to do it by eye is near on
impossible. Is there some way of getting the colour pallette off the
original image and applying to the new ones?

Thanks very much for any help you can provide,

D. D. Brierton       Department of Philosophy, University of Edinburgh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~ddb