On 3/12/2001 06:58, Jason P. Holland at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response.  In IE 5.5, the background is light blue.  In
> netscape 4.76 on my linux box, its black.  the graphic is at
> http://jholland.nichware.net/alivepreview.html.  i have no clue.  seems like
> it would work.  thanks for the help.

It appears properly in MSIE 5.0 on the Mac. Netscape has a black background.

I would hazard to guess that MSIE 5.5 on Winblows isn't fully alpha-png
compatible just as suggested by Rebecca Walter. It must be supported in the
browser for it to work.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.1)                        ICQ: 26351441
                                            PGP key available on request