Just installed the stock ticker applet.  When I pull up the properties
window and attempt to add a stock to the the list of tracked stocks, I
can put the stock symbol in the window, but the 'appli' and 'ok' buttons
stay greyed.  I can change other items on the window and then select
okay or apply, but the new stock is never added to the list.  I'm
running gnome 1.2 and the applet is 2.2

Anyone else using this applet successfully?

Until later: Geoffrey           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
- Albert Einstein