Hi Roland,

The commands you can use are actually dynamic - they
are added to with every script and plug-in you add.
You can see them all through the PDB (procedural
database) browser under the Xtns menu in the main
toolbox.  I think there's some scripts included with
gimp as well that will generate some printout of whats
aviable as well, but I'm not sure what it is at the
moment.

Happy GIMPing,
Seth Burgess
[EMAIL PROTECTED]