    Seth> The commands you can use are actually dynamic - they are
    Seth> added to with every script and plug-in you add.  You can see
    Seth> them all through the PDB (procedural database) browser under
    Seth> the Xtns menu in the main toolbox.  I think there's some
    Seth> scripts included with gimp as well that will generate some
    Seth> printout of whats aviable as well, but I'm not sure what it
    Seth> is at the moment.

I've found this, but for the total newbie (i.e., *me*), this is a
taunting reference.  For example, many of the functions want a
drawable.  What's a drawable and how do I get one?  Searching on
"drawable" didn't find any obvious hits.

So while I can find the list along with their parameters, I'm not
getting very far trying to figure out how to do anything....

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B