    Jeff> Another good place to find how script-fu is used is to look
    Jeff> at some of the scripts that come with the Gimp. Check
    Jeff> /usr/local/share/gimp/1.2/ scripts or
    Jeff> /usr/share/gimp/1.2/scripts and look at the .scm files.

Thanks; that's actually what I was looking at and why I was whining
about not being able to find references to the commands used.

I'm still trying to understand how to use some of these, but I think
some of it is just going to be trial-and-error for now....

                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          Forest Hills, NY 11375