De :    Roland Roberts[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date :  mardi 27 mars 2001 05:04
Objet : [Gimp-user] Script-Fu console details

Okay, when I enter something interactively and it fails, I get some
microscopic glyphs that (presumably) contain error information.  I've
tried clicking, double-clicking and triple clicking on the thing and
while single clicking seems to do something, I can't figure out how to
get at where it thinks the problem is with my command.

How can I change how it is displaying the errors?

                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          Forest Hills, NY 11375