On ma, 09 apr 2001 13:22:17 Kelly Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:03:04 +0200, Remco Poelstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> said:
> >Hi, Is there a way to calibrate my printer so that printed images
> >will (almost) look the same as on my monitor?
> The technology for doing that is patented.

That means that when I want to do so, I've to pay a lot of money to some
company? Or is there commercial software that can do it for me (and allows
me to copy the settings to Gimp)?

Remco Poelstra

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to