On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 09:32:21PM -0700, Jeff Trefftzs wrote:
> To change the background color in a gif so you don't wipe out
> the text there are a couple of ways to go.  But first, change
> the image to RGB instead of indexed.  You'll be able to change
> it back later.

    What are the advantages of RGB vs. indexed? I'm afraid I know nothing
about this.

    I tried a selection by colour, but it only selected pieces of the text.
I'll try again later and report back.

    Thanks for the reply,

Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a
good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be
dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925

PGP signature