* Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010514 14:06]:
> On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 09:32:21PM -0700, Jeff Trefftzs wrote:
> > To change the background color in a gif so you don't wipe out
> > the text there are a couple of ways to go.  But first, change
> > the image to RGB instead of indexed.  You'll be able to change
> > it back later.
>     What are the advantages of RGB vs. indexed? I'm afraid I know nothing
> about this.

You can use filters on RGB :)
Always convert any images you're working with to rgb before touching them,
tweak away then save back to indexed if need be (i.e. for GIFs)

Your analyst has you mixed up with another patient.  Don't believe a
thing he tells you.
Rasputin :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns ::