Try putting them all in separate layers in one image file, then using
Scale Image. If Scale Image only does one layer, try Filters->Filter All
Layers and use Scale Image from there.
You could write a script to put all of the images into one file for you.
If you are using GIMP for Windows, I would suggest getting IrfanView
(freeware). It has batch image processing. (http://www.irfanview.com)