From: Saranbo Helon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:47 PM
Subject: [Gimp-user] animation question

Hi,
I downloaded the mpeg encoder from berkeley but I cannot get it running on
my debian system.
I have installed and compiled it but gimp just doesn't use it, I cannot
start it from the console eihter...

Does anybody know what I might be doing wrong, or can anyone suggest
alternative solutions?

please let me know

Philipp
Reinhold