On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Jeff Trefftzs wrote:

> H'mmm -
>
> I always worry about programs that write over their input.  Have

I know, I do too... But in this case I'm just experimenting a bit with
some trash pictures.

> you tried writing to a different filename and checking those
> results?  Obviously there's a question of the output ever
> getting put out.

Well I tried it now, and that doesn't work either. I think the output
indeed never gets put out... Either because of some bug, or - not less
unlikely - some shortsightedness from my side.

I think I'll just have to iomplement some mass-operation script that runs
on all open images in the graphical inferface, then... grrr.