Hi there !

I have installed a Wacom Intuos tablet on my machine. I have tested the
installation with the little xinput tool and I see X/Y movements and pressure
and tilt values. All values are changing as I expect them to do.
Now when I am going to use Gimp it also sees the movement and it sees the
different tools (i.e. eraser and pen) but it nearly never sees the pressure.
This means that I am "pressing the pen until it breaks" but Gimp still says
that I am just moving the pen without touching the board.
Only sometimes it suddenly sees the pressure and then it works until I lift
the pen and the pressure gets back to 0 after that no pressure is seen for a
long time.

As anybody a idea what this might be?

  Michael Guse