On 12 Jul 2001 19:06:19 -0400, William Bradley wrote:
> Recently I got involved with Linux and then the Gimp. No this is a
> newbie here.
> I noticed on an earlier version of Gimp, that when you bring up the
> text tool, there is a button to select antialiasing for the text. On the
> newer version that I have, there is no such button and I can't seem
> to find one anywhere. There is an antialiasing button on one of the
> tools but that one seems to apply to graphics only.
> Is Gimp simply antialiasing all text in the 1.2.1 version.

The basic text tool still has this option "anti-aliasing". If you are
using the gDynText tool (dynamic text), there is a "toggle anti-aliased
text" button on top of the text entry dialog (fourth from left).

-[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"