On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 03:49:45PM +0200, Remco Poelstra wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to tell gimp to only print a postscript document, without
> displaying it first and printing all pages by hand?
> Because I don't have enough memory to open huge postscripts document in
> printing resolution and I only want to print them.

    So why don't you just print them?

    lpr mypostscriptfile.ps

    This assumes you've set up your printer to understand postscript, which
tools like printtool and magicfilter both do for you.

Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a
good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be
dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925

PGP signature