On 20 Jul 2001 10:10:51 +0200, Tatar Kolos wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I'm having some trouble opening psd files, that were created by
> Photoshop6.0. I've had no problems with those of version 5.0.
> But now, some parts of the image disappears. Like drop shadow.

I might be talking out of my arse, but I think PH6 has some layer
effects like drop-shadow you mention. GIMP has no such functionality
yet, so it is silently discarded. If I am not mistaken, you can somehow
render the effects in Photoshop so they become a regular bitmap layer or

-[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"