On 2001.07.20 14:49 Michael P. Soulier wrote:
>     So why don't you just print them?
>     lpr mypostscriptfile.ps
>     This assumes you've set up your printer to understand postscript,
> which
> tools like printtool and magicfilter both do for you.

Yes, I've used magicfilter, but what is the use of a printerspooler setup,
if there aren't any drivers? Only Gimp can print for me. And that's the
problem. I can't do lpr file.ps. I've to start gimp load file.ps and print
page after page.
Unless I could insert gimp (or it's drivers) into my printerspooler.
I also can't compile a gs version with gimp-print buildin, because of
package dependency problems.

Remco Poelstra