Al -thanks for the complaint.  I am *not* resending the attached message
deliberately.  I sent it from my machine only once (and quickly got a couple
of helpful replies).  Are others on the list also getting mutliple sends of
this message, or only Al Andersen?

I have no idea whether I can do anything from this end to stop this (virus?).

Sorry for any inconvenience -- David Buckler

"Andersen, Al" wrote:

> David,
>
> This is getting old. Please do not send this email to the list every
> hour-and-a-half. If someone knows the answer, they will reply. If you keep
> doing this, you will piss off a lot of people and no one will answer you at
> all.
>
> -Al Andersen

deleted rest of original message...

--