On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 21:30, Andrew Pealing wrote:
> Does anyone know how to wrap text around a curve (eg ellipse) so that the
> whole text is curved?
> The only way I've found to do it is to move each letter individually and
> align them by eye.
> There should be an easier & more accurate way of doing it, but I can't
> find one.

Unfortunately GIMP does not have this feature at the moment.  If anyone
who wants it can code, I am sure it would be nice for GIMP 1.3. (1.2 is
in feature freeze).  Probably it needs to be something like creating a
path then shaping the text to the path, but i'm no coder and don't even
know if that is possible.