On Monday 11 February 2002 13:57, Cruz, John J wrote:
> I'll speak for myself.  This mailing list is active but unlike some of the
> Linux mailing list it tends to convey only GIMP related advice and not

that's what I was looking for...

> unrelated news.  Also I don't put question on this mailing list unless it
> is specific.

I thought my question to be pretty gimp-specific... it's a problem I only
have in gimp... and it is only gimp that displays "not found"-err msgs for
fonts that are working perfectly in other apps...

>  To be specific I exhaust all possibilities, net searches, and
> as a newbie to GIMP I also read my two books.

I did and drew a blank... so I went and looked for a gimp-specific
mailing-list as a last resort...