On 2002-03-19 at 1418.38 -0600, Walker, Sam typed this mail:
> I'm looking for a script/plug-in that will straighten a photo.
> For example, when I scan a photo and I don't get quite square, so I end up
> with some white triangles around the corners.
> This seems simple enough and I'm sure something exists to do it, but I can't
> find it.
use the measure tool to find the angle your photo is off.  then put that
angle into the transform tool.


Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to