On Friday 05 April 2002 06:15 pm, Niklas, was heard saying:
> Hey...
> Because it is a .eps file and GIMP don't have support for that what
> it seems like.
> Don't even know what a .eps file is really but it seems to not be
> supported by GIMP.
> //Niklas
Gimp may not load postscript graphics files, I know I have not tried
them yet.  The file type .eps is encapsulated postscript and not many
graphics programs do load them.  Usually require some structured art
program rather than bitmap type.

           ---KMail 1.3.2--- SuSE Linux v7.3 Pro---
             Registered Linux User #225206
Magic Page Products -- Amiga-SuSE-PC Sales & Service