Hello could you please help me ? I have bought the GIMP The Official Handbook, and I have downloaded Gimp 1.2.0 and it works very well. But in the GUM chapter 32 Enhance Filters there are two filters Sharpen & Unsharp Mask, I can not use those two fiters; a click on filter and then enhance does not display those two filters. In the user/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins directory there are 157 plug-ins and of course sharpen and unsharp mask . So my question is : how can I install those missing filters in my operating Gimp software ? Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation. Best regards. Albert Lenoir Cagnes France.