On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 08:26:43AM +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Thanks for your advice.
> I found following website
> http://empyrean.lib.ndsu.nodak.edu/~nem/gimp/tuts/
> from www.gimp.org under the link referred as "Gimp Tutorial Pointers
> Page".  The documents  there are quite interesting, but I expect to find
> those tutorials in PDF format.

I think you're basically out of luck. A lot of tutorials exist (as you
already see) in HTML format. If you would prefer something pre-printed,
try the print version of "Grokking the Gimp".

The original Gimp manual was available in PDF, if I recall correctly,
but is was based on 1.0.x and is very dated now. Grokking the Gimp has
really surpassed it as the "useful reference" (well, along with Sven's
Pocket Reference, of course).