Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for your response.

Gimp user's manual, second edition, has PDF version of 9.49MB in file
size.  Grokking the Gimp in HTML, the tarball is 26.8 MB.  I have both of
them downloaded.

But this is not my point looking for a PDF version of the tutorial
"Tutorial Pointers Page" in following website

http://empyrean.lib.ndsu.nodak.edu/~nem/gimp/tuts/

They are web-pages.  Then I have to save all of them page by page.  It
shall take me a lengthy time to complete not including the time to print
them to a .pdf file.

Anyway I will to take a browse on Internet.

Thanks

Stephen Liu