Jeff Trefftzs wrote:
>>From his headers, Stephen Liu is on a windows machine, which means he may lack
> most of the nice linux/unix web tools such as wget, etc.  Are there any other
> windows users out there who have tried to download/convert the various GIMP
> tutorials?

Whenever I'm forced to use a windows machine the first thing I do is
install the Gimp, wget (its available for windows), and all of the
ImageMagick tools.

Makes your windows experience a much more plesant one.  :-)

Wget for windows is identical to the linux version except for the man
page is just a readme.txt file.

Jon Winters

                    "Freedom itself was attacked this morning,
                     and I assure you freedom will be defended,"

                        - George W. Bush, Sept 11, 2001 -