Hi Chris,
The Photoshop plugins work OK on my Gimp 1.2.3 Windows installation but I
have found a problem with this module. The number of PS filters accessible
depends on screen resolution. Once the right-click filters menu reaches the
bottom of the screen, the PS filters not already listed are ignored and
consequently cannot be used.
I believe this module is still in development but it seems the problem is
not with the module but with the menu, and a sub-menu for the PS filters
would fix things.
If your problem is the same as mine, you can work around it by splitting
your PS filters into groups
of the same number that appear in your menu and copy them into separate
repertories, then you can
point to the repertory containing the filter you want to use through the
EXT menu in the main Gimp interface.
Cheers
Denis McCauley