Hello

I've been wondering if you can set the default quality for the jpg filter
somewhere in some configuration file, I have many many pictures here and I
want to edit them (only cut them and maybe do a little color correction) and
then save them again (I know that I am losing quality with jpeg..) and as
there are many it gets old to change the picture quality to 97 every time I
save an image.. last time I just compiled the jpeg plug-in and changed those
settings in the source file, but I wonder if there is another place where you
can change this..

Thanks in advance

        Florian