On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 07:21:42AM -0500, Walker, Sam wrote:
> It would help to provide a link to the actual picture.

And perhaps a copy of the generated PostScript file (print to file).

Don't forget that gimp-print project is mostly separate from the gimp
project (they do more than produce the gimp's print plugin), and they
have their own mailing list.  I would imagine they would be interested
in print output that differs from screen output.

The gimp-print web site is:
  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/

The gimp-print mailing list is:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>