ok, i was wondering if it would be possible to create a fairly complex
plug-in for the GIMP, which took an input image, and created a new image
from that image, but made sure that it was tilable? I do a lot of 3d
modelling, and something like this would be really usefull to me. There
are another programs which do this (albeit not very well) for windows.
"texsynth" (http://www.bpeers.com/software/texsynth/)is the main one
which springs to mind. If someone could maybe
create a plugin for this, or can suggest another program which runs on a
linux platform, i would be eternally grateful. really..

--
DOS: n., A small annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous
system