I am a newbee on this list, and with gimp 1.2.1 on Solaris 8.
I have to convert a lot of colors images in greyscale, in another
format, and ImageMagick have problems to open the original image (due to
the size ?).
I would like to use GIMP procced it in batch mode. I know the sequence
to apply in manual mode, but I can't make it in batch. I prefer use
command line, rather than script or perl-fu, if it is possible

I didn't found any solution on this forum, in the user manual and at
<http://adrian.gimp.org/batch/batch.html>

Where can I find others exemples to understand the good way ?

Thank you for your help.
Luc.