Hi Joel
In the brush selection dialog select "new" and you'll get a box showing a
basic brush and 4 sliders.
For your dashed line leave the radius at 10, set hardness to 1 (to give the
brush hard edges), set the
angle to whatever you want (0=horizontal, 90=vertical), and put the
width/height ration to the max.
Overwrite "untitled" with whathever name you want then close the editor.
The brush will be in the brush selection dialog. Set the interval you want
and go.
Cheers
Denis McCauley
http://ata-tenui.ifrance.com