Hi,

Jon I would like to apologize, I guess I did not activate my
second-level-joke-module reading your post.

regards.

others wrote:
 >Hi Phillipe.
 >
 >He wasn't attacking you - there really is a "Psychobilly" option on
the >checkerboard renderer, and it's kind of 70's psychedelic-looking,
like >from the old San Francisco peace&dope culture. "dope" = marijuana.
It >was just a joke.

--
Philippe Rousselot.

utilisateur GNU/Linux #275608