HI,
   I try to develop a plug ins to gimp in scheme. I need to get a layer by
it's name.

I didn't find a direct function to do that. If you know one, could you temll
it to me?  But, I found the function called: gimp-image-get-layers() but, the
returned value are in fact 2 values, an array and the number of item of this
array.

I success to separate the number and the array.

But I don't know how to access the array, I tried to use car and cdr
functions, but, I still can't get the values in the array which seems
different than a list. Could you tell me by an example how to get one entry in
a Array in s scheme?

I'm a beginner in scheme, I only know others languages like C/C++/PHP... I
understood the main lines of this languages, but I didn't find informations
about arrays.

Thanks;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---