Hi all,

I'm on RH7.2 using Gimp 1.2.3 (waiting for that Gimp 1.3.x RPM to come out) and I want to convert every last jpg and bmp on my computer to and RGB png. Is there already a script out there to do that? If so, I haven't been able to find it via google or Gimp.org. TIA!
Joseph A Nagy Jr Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and Partner die so they can figure out Linux and ascent into
Joseph A Nagy Jr Enterprises whatever higher plane one belives in.

Camarialla ID: US2002023638 Help bring Nemo home!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=jnagyjr http://www.geocities.com/grand_dream/