Geoffrey wrote:

Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:

Hi all,

I'm on RH7.2 using Gimp 1.2.3 (waiting for that Gimp 1.3.x RPM to come out) and I want to convert every last jpg and bmp on my computer to and RGB png. Is there already a script out there to do that? If so, I haven't been able to find it via google or TIA!

Check out ImageMagick, it can do cli conversion like:

#converts all files named *.jpg and *.bmp to png format and names the #new file *.png

for $(find . \( -name '*.jpg' -o -name '*.bmp \) -print); do

convert $fn ${fn%.???}.png

Thanks all, I just downloaded the batch conversion plug-in for GIMP.

Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and Partner              die so they can figure out Linux and ascent into
Joseph A Nagy Jr Enterprises     whatever higher plane one belives in.

Camarialla ID: US2002023638                         Help bring Nemo home!