Hey,

I have a small problem:

I have an image, which is in a special 256 color palette, and another
image which is in true color. I want to convert the true color image to
the 256 color image, with some sort of error correction. I thought i
could do it myself, using python and the Python Imaging Library, but
it's proving to be harder than i expected.

Paint Shop Pro can do this in windoze, so surely the GIMP can do it? I'd
much rather never boot windoze, but this is one of the few jobs which i
cannot yet do in linux. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated,

Thanks.

--
 "Avoid the Gates of Hell.  Use Linux"

Thomi Richards,