> i'd like to know how i can draw a diagram with
> straight lines and boxes with gimp. i've searched
> around but the closest i could get was how to draw
> pixels with paint brush - this doesn't help me much
> when trying to make lone straight lines
Let's see. . . .
Drawing a Box
1. Choose the rectangle select tool.
2. Draw a box that matches the borders you want.
3. Fill the box with the FG color (Edit->Fill->Foreground or
4. Choose Select->Shrink.
5. Fill the box with the BG color (Edit->Fill->Background or
6. You have a rectangle with a border the foreground color filled with BG
Drawing a long line
1. With pencil tool (brush if you want fuzzy edges to the line), select
the start point.
2. Holding down the shift key, select the end point.
Gimp-user mailing list