On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:19:05 MDT, Judy Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Have you tried (right click on image) Script-Fu/Decor/Old Photo?

As with many simple tasks, there are many ways to do this.  I must admit
I hadn't used that Script-Fu.  If you prefer, try this:

To tone an image with sepia (or selenium, or whatever colour you want),
put a new layer above the image filled with this colour.  Set the layer
mode to "Color" and play with the opacity.
David Burren