On 2002-12-22 at 1320.57 +0100, Niklas typed this:

> For the CMYK thingys you are asking for, work is being done from what I
> know and this might be in the 1.2.4 when it comes out as stable.

well, there is a typo here, i think. but even fixing the typo the
information is not so acurate.

cmyk is planned for gimp-2.0, and gegl.

gimp-1.2.4 is due out anyday now (important anniversery is coming up
also ;) ).  it will not have cmyk support, but the colorhtml plug-in
will produce valid css now (which is far more important to me than
expensive and weird color conversions).

carol