Hi folks,

I had an old document that came apart during to scanning, and as a result
had to be scanned as two separate images.  Now I would like to merge these
two pieces back into a single image.  The effect that I want is merely
placing the two original images adjacent to each other.  I don't need to do
any stitching or anything fancy like that.  Can anyone please give me some
pointers to help cut down on my research time and learning curve?  I know
that I could probably dig through the docs and eventually figure this out
for myself, but I'm already WAY behind on this project and need to avoid all
possible additional delays.  Thanks!!!

s/KAM