Steve Crane
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                  To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    Sent by:                             cc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Subject:     [Gimp-user] Re:
New Gimp FAQ: Call for Answers
                    01/28/03 11:38 AM

           "Our mission is to help our clients achieve more cost-effective
data center operations."

>>The good news for GIMP users is that there is a utility called abr2gbr
>>that can convert the earlier Photoshop brush files into GIMP format
>>brush files.  Unfortunately this utility is available only for Linux and
>>other Unix-like operating systems, although once the brush files have
>>been converted they can be used with the GIMP on other operating

Maybe running abr2gbr under Cygwin on Windows or re-compiling it with a
mingw gcc might help to bring this functionality to Windows.....